Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday night fever

Ok so I don't have a fever. But it was an ok Saturday none the less.

Started off when makenzie ran into our bedroom this morning and promptly told me "sissy took off her jammies and her diaper". I have a stripper in the making, bc I swear she takes everything off more than I can think of. I don't remember makenzie doing that too much. But such is life and as long as we are at home, no big deal.

Ward went and got the stuff to get his car going, just to find out that the carborator leaks fuel. So back to the neighbors auto shop to try and get it in working order, again.

He got back and I took our haul of change to the bank to cash it in. Over $20. Then I went and got my nails done. Felt good to be out and away from the chaos for that little bit.

Then I came home where Jocelyn was napping and makenzie was in her room for quiet time. The got up and attempted to clean up the living room.

At 4:30, wards parents came and picked up the girls and took them to the church barn party. Ward and I went to grab subway and some cash, came home, cleaned up and got dressed. We then went to my home church (Salem umc) and watched an old family friend/church member get married. Then over to the legon for the reception.

We made it home in one piece, let's leave it at that.

And thats all she wrote folks! I'm out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment