Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Here we go again...

So completely unexpectedly, I was awoken about 5:30 am this morning (not quite 4 hours after I had fallen asleep. To one of my kids crying. After listening to see which one it was, I figured out it was Makenzie, in the hallway bathroom. I went in and checked on her and she said her tummy hurt like she was going to be sick. We waited about 15-20 min before deciding to camp out in the living room til Jocelyn woke up. Well not long after, she threw up in the trash can I had put next to her. Wonderful. She stayed up and watched cartoons the rest of the morning, while running back and forth to the bathroom to have it come out the opposite end.

I then fought her to take a nap since she had been up so long. She never threw up again.

While all this was going on, I was fighting a migraine and ended up napping on the couch for about 30 min while the girls played and watched tv.

Ward came home and I ran some errands since I didn't risk getting out of the house with Kenzie running to the bathroom at least once an hour.

Came home, finished supper, and ended up having to go back to the store for more milk. Put the girls to bed and now I'm waiting for my migraine meds to kick in so I can try and get to bed since I have to be up around 7 to see if Kenzie is well enough to go to school tomorrow.

But that's my day in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment